Deliveries and Returns
- Anandpublications.org is committed to ensuring your satisfaction with any merchandise you have ordered from us.
- At Anandpublications.org we offer an EASY 14-DAY REFUND OR EXCHANGE policy. If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may exchange or return most merchandise bought from Anandpublications.org.
- In the unlikely event that any merchandise you have ordered from us is not received in good condition, is damaged or defective, or if merchandise delivered is different from what you had expected, you may return the merchandise unused, and in the same condition as you received it, in its original packaging along with original tags, for a refund or an exchange, within 14 days from the date on which these merchandise are delivered.
- You may return the merchandise to us in the following ways:
o Most merchandise are returnable in our stores, to check which merchandise cannot be returned in our stores please call our (0121) 40 30 553 between 9:00am and 6:00pm all days. You may visit any Anandpublications.org store in India, and return the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sale invoice, or
o You may call anandpublications.org customer care number (0121) 40 30 553 between 9:00am and 6:00pm all days and request a return or exchange. We will arrange for the merchandise to be collected from the delivery address through courier, and returned to us. We shall process the return subject to receipt of the merchandise at our location in unused condition in its original packaging along with original tags and invoice, failing which return/ exchange / refund may not be possible. In some cases you will have to courier us the merchandise.
- Any returns/exchanges at Anandpublications.org stores, or through courier, must be accompanied by the original sale invoice, which is shipped along with the merchandise. We will not be able to accept returns which are not accompanied by the relevant original sales invoice.
- Before accepting delivery of any merchandise, please ensure that the packaging has not been damaged or tampered with. If you believe that the merchandise is not in a good condition, or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged, before accepting delivery of the merchandise, please refuse to take delivery of the package, and call our customer care number (0121) 40 30 553 between 9:00am and 6:00pm all days, or you may email us at email@example.com mentioning your order reference number. We shall make our best efforts to ensure that a replacement delivery is made to you at the earliest.
- While we shall make our best efforts to ensure that you are fully satisfied with any merchandise you order from Anandpublications.org, we shall be unable to accept returns or exchanges of the Gift Vouchers & Book Rewards membership and eReaders.
- Any Book rewards points which are accumulated at the time of purchase will be reversed if such merchandise, on which points were earned, is returned.
- In the event you return any merchandise which is delivered to you in damaged/defective condition, we will also refund the shipping charges applicable to that merchandise, if we are unable to exchange or replace the merchandise. The replacement merchandise will be shipped to you at no additional shipping charge.
Returns/Exchange at Anandpublications.org stores:
- Most merchandise are returnable in our stores, to check which merchandise cannot be returned in our stores please call our customer care number (0121) 40 30 553 between 9:00am and 6:00pm all days. You may visit any Anandpublications.org store in India, and return the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sale invoice.
- If you return any merchandise purchased on Anandpublications.org at any Anandpublications.org store, you shall be issued a Anandpublications.org credit note against receipt of the merchandise, which may be redeemed against any purchases of an equivalent amount from any Anandpublications.org store within 6 months.
- Please note that the original Anandpublications.org credit note must be produced while redeeming against any purchases. We shall not be responsible in the event the original credit note is misplaced or destroyed.
- Anandpublications.org credit note can only be used to pay for purchases at Anandpublications.org stores, and cannot be redeemed against purchases made on Anandpublications.org.
- The issue of Anandpublications.org credit note, to the person returning the merchandise, against the returned merchandise shall be sufficient discharge to Anandpublications.org for the return of the merchandise, regardless of whether the payment for the original purchase was made by credit/ debit card or through any other means.
Returns/Exchange through courier collection:
If you request a return/exchange through courier collection, at the time of collecting the merchandise, you will be given a courier Airway Bill, which is to be retained for future reference. Please also keep a copy of the sales invoice for future reference, before handing over the return merchandise and original sales invoice to the courier. We will send the original invoice back to you through courier, after processing your return/exchange request.
Exchanges through courier collection shall only be done, for merchandise with exactly the same price as the merchandise being returned. Please indicate clearly the replacement merchandise requested and our Customer Care Associate will check and confirm if the merchandise is available in stock and whether the exchange can be made.
Any refund against a “return request” made to Anandpublications.org customer support, and collected by courier from the delivery address where the merchandise was originally delivered, shall be processed only upon receipt of the merchandise in unused condition, along with the original sales invoice.
After the merchandise is received by Anandpublications.org, and subject to verification of the purchase and condition of merchandise we shall process a refund/exchange within 5 working days of receipt of the merchandise.
Refunds of payments charged to the Cardholder’s credit card will only be credited back to the Cardholder’s credit card account, which was used to pay for the original order. Please note that we shall not be responsible for any delays in credit to the Cardholder’s credit card account as that is managed by the Cardholder’s issuing bank.
Some merchandise can only be returned through courier collection process.
PLEASE CALL AT (0121) 40 30 553 between 9:00am and 6:00pm all days OR MAIL US AT firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any queries or concerns about our returns and exchange policy.